To be able to notify you and your colleagues about an incident, you have to be added to a team. RAYVN comes with a default team, but you can create as many teams as you like.
1. Click on "Settings" icon in the menu. Then choose "Account settings".
2. You will now see a list of the users in your organization. Top create a team click on the tab "Teams"
3. Here you will see a list of the teams that exist in your organization. If you want to create a new team. Click "Create new team"
4. Enter details for your team.
- Enter Team name - Set a name that describes the function for this specific team.
- Set Team type - Select local, regional or global team. The difference between the team types is described in the interface.
- Function - Set the function as Regular team. This will give the team access to a normal log when they are invited.
5. You can start to add team members. Click "Add team members".
6. You will now see a list of all available users. Select the users that you would like to add to the team. If the list of users gets long, you can also search by start typing the name in the search field.
Repeat the process of adding existing users to the team. The list of added users will look like this.
You can also control how each team member will receive notifications. By default they are disabled, but you can turn them on by clicking on the symbol for Phone call, Email, App notification and SMS. Generally it is recommended to send notifications on more than one way, to make sure that everyone is reached.
7. When you have added users to the team, click "Save".
Your team will now be available in the list of teams. Click on the team to check the team settings.
8. Define notifications settings.
In the team settings, you can make all necessary changes to your teams settings. In order for your team to receive notifications when a situation occur, you will need define the text that will be sent to the team members. Notifications can be sent out by an automated phone call, Email, SMS and app notifications in the mobile app. Add appropriate text in each of these by clicking on "Edit".
Write the text that should be the predefined text for all notifications to this team. The notifications functionality in RAYVN works so that RAYVN will import data from the active log/incident, so that you the notification will include both standard text, and text fields from RAYVN. As shown below, you are able to add fields with data from the Log and the Recipient.
You can have different notifications that are sent out on the different platforms. For example, you might add more information and details in the email notification than you would have in the SMS notification. In all the log notifications the recipient will be asked for a response, whether or not they are able to participate. The response will vary depending on the platform:
Email: Two buttons will be added automatically with "Yes - let me join" and "No - I can't join right now".
SMS: The recipient can reply with "Yes, "Ok" or "No".
Mobile app: The notification will include to buttons to accept or decline.
Phone call: Includes a standard predefined message. It is not able to change the message at the moment.
|Notification text with data fields||Example of notification sent to user - Incident A||Example of notification sent to user - Incident B|
|Hi FIRSTNAME LASTNAME. There has been an incident: LOG-TITLE. DESCRIPTION. Please reply with Yes if you are able to participate, and No if you are unable to join.||Hi John Doe. There has been an incident: Fire in the building. There is a fire on the first floor. The alarm has been set off, and an evacuation need to be done. Please reply with Yes if you are able to participate, and No if you are unable to join.||Hi Louise Jennings. There has been an incident: Missing child. A child has been reported missing near the north entrance of the shopping mall. Please reply with Yes if you are able to participate, and No if you are unable to join.|
These are the available data fields that you can add in your notifications:
Here is an example of how the notificans can be set up. But you are free to use the text that fit your specific organization.
When you are done. Click "Save".