Since 2020 many have become familiar with the use of video conference calls.
We know just how practical it is to be able to have a digital meeting with people who aren't in the same room as you and want to help limit the number of different apps or websites you need to use to communicate with your team, especially in a crisis.
That's why we now have implemented a new feature in RAYVN: Conference call!
With this new feature, you can now hold video meetings with anyone in the same room as you in RAYVN. All you need to do is to click on this icon at the top of your page, and enter the call room!
The key features of the conference call:
- It is free of charge for all users
- Supports audio and video communication
- It is an instant and secure call solution
- It works without having to use external services/licenses
- You can share your screen from the call
The main benefits of using this feature:
- It saves you a lot of time. No need to use multiple different platforms to communicate. From RAYVN you can do it all! By replacing different video conference tools and just using the conference call feature in RAYVN, you can now do all your main communication from one secure platform.
- It can be used as an interactive whiteboard. Users can engage in a video/audio call while sharing information, updates, photos, etc., within the active log of an incident.
- Protecting your data. By sharing data and communication within the same incident management tool, you are ensured that your data is only shared within the same single channel among the related teams. This prevents data loss.
- It will promote better situational awareness and decision-making. This feature in RAYVN will enhance situation diagnostics, provide clear information about the critical situation, and allow professionals to guide and supervise onsite personnel.